IncubaGEM welcomes 15 new start-ups
Installed at the totem of French tech in the Alps since last summer, IncubaGEM has strengthened 15 new entrepreneurial projects since last December.
"It is a strong trend: 53% of the students of the master entrepreneurship of Grenoble School of management create their own business today", notes Jean-Claude Lemoine, Director of the incubator of Grenoble School of management. Currently, it is not less than 75 start-ups that are incubated at the Totem, of which 15 * freshly labeled since December 1 last.
Among these new projects, eight are based in Isère:
- The United floors, a network of collaboration and exchanges between co-owners
- Scoliosis detector, a co-developed application with physicians aiming to detect by using photos and an algorithm the presence of scoliosis in an individual
- Banko, an online financial coach
- E-gymnasium, which wants to rethink the sports halls by integrating digital in order to offer a service of coaching, but also of the gaming.
These start-ups benefit, for a maximum of 18 months, of a personalised follow-up, a network of experts and logistical support. Since 2011, IncubaGEM has given birth to more than 50 long-term start-ups. The implementation at Totem allows project developers to integrate a dynamic ecosystem including French tech in the Alps, Cowork in Grenoble and the village by CA.
Presence February 5, 2018
* United floors, Ampart, Redlock Studio, Mon Marchand, fit in the box, Banko, happy factory, E-gymnasium, Ficha, L'alpain, bag-era, scoliosis detector, place, fit & health, entrepreneur spirit Agency.